Shipping is Just $9.95 - DELIVERY TIMES ARE 7 DAYS or Less with Full Email Tracking Updates!
View in real time. Easy setup. The Embedded series Digital Video Recorders (Standalone DVR) operate just like a VCR.
However, they have many features that make them more powerful and easier to use than even the most advanced VCR.
When Purchasing a DVR for your Security System you should consider the following features:
- Channels - How Many cameras will your security system need? In General you can attach one camera for each channel.
- FPS (Frames Per Second) Standard video is 30 FPS While true film in the U.S. is recorded at 24 FPS, so anything in this range will be recorded as full motion video. Remember, it is “Frames Per Second per Channel” so a 4 Channel DVR needs to be rated at 96 FPS – 120 FPS for full motion (120 FPS /4 channels = 30 FPS/Channel)
- Hard Disk Space - Consider how long you want to keep your security footage.
8 Channel DVR Includes: IR remote control, USB Mouse, 8 Channel Embedded DVR
Standalone DVRs <===== See More ====> Surveillance DVRs
8 Channel Standalone DVR Features
- Industrial durability shock resistance & stability,
- Records 8 channels simultaneously in high resolution (720×480),
- New H.264 compression allows longer record features time in same amount of space,
- Real time recording,
- USB backup,
- live network playback capability,
- all DVR functions controllable through remote access,
- Easy to retrieve video,
- time and alarm information,
- easy to restore and power on in case of power failure,
- up to 8 wired cameras,
- 2 year warranty.
8 Channel Embedded Standalone DVR Specifications:
- Video input = 8 channel composite BNC,
- Video output = Composite BNC,
- VGA output,
- Audio input = 2 CH RCA,
- Audio output = 2 CH RCA,
- Alarm input = 8 CH,
- 3 Alarm outputs,
- LAN Connector = RJ45,
- PTZ Control = RS485,
- Real time 240 fps,
- Storage= 500 GB HDD, Power= 12 V,
- Dimensions = 11” × 10” × 3”