Record the conditions of the road, weather, and traffic directly from your dashboard.
Supply evidence to insurance companies and law enforcement
Don't pay for another unjust ticket again! The Car Camera Self Recorder will pay for itself after its first use, assuming you were unfairly pulled over.
Dash Cams <========= See More =========> Car Security Products
- Secure the cradle to the dashboard and place the main recording unit inside the cradle,
- Set the camera recording direction using the built in laser indicator.
Its that easy!
There are two ways to power the Car Camera. With the included 12V DC cigarette lighter adapter or four AAA batteries.
- Uses SD / MMC Card from 128mb to 2GB
- AVI File format
- 320x240 resolution
- Small Compact only 4 x 2 x 3/4
- Weighs only a few ounces
- Uses 4 AAA (not included)
- Car cam unit
- Camera mount with screw cap
- AV Out Cable
- Cigarette lighter power adapter
SIZE: 4" x 2" x 3/4"
FAQs Car Camera Self Recorder
Q: Does the Car Camera Self Recorder camera continuously record? How long will it record with a 2GB SD card?
A: Simple Operation:
- Insert SD Card (Sold Separately)
- Insert 3-AAA Batteries or plug into vehicles 12V plug (cigarette lighter adapter).
- Push power button to power up recorder
- Push play / record button to start recording
- Push play / record button again to stop recording
- Push power to turn recorder off
- Remove SD Card and play video on your PC
- Supports 128MB to 2GB SD cards for archiving. Change cards for different days or save as a permanent record of the action you have captured. Oldest data can be over written automatically for convenience. 2GB Card stores approximately 8 hours of video.