The high resolution camera and DVR are built right into the key chainThe Key Chain DVR Spy Camera now features High-Definition recording! It has a built-in DVR in the keychain, making this innovative design the perfect unit for instant and easy covert video and photos. Simply push one button for recording or photos, and the a covert vibration alert confirms the captured video. The USB connection makes transferring the content to your computer simple. No software to install - just plug and play! Do you currently face any of these problems?
- A threatening neighbor?
- A violent partner?
- Do you suspect your child may be doing drugs?
- Do you believe your spouse is being unfaithful?
- Do you not feel completely comfortable with your child's babysitter?
- Would you like to test your employee's customer service with a secret shopper?
- Would you like proof of a verbal contract?
- Are you making a purchase from a salesman, tradesman, or contractor?
Keychain Camera <===== See Another =====> James Bond Gadget
- HD Recording Capability
- Built in DVR
- One Push Button Operation
- Plug and Play USB transfer
Key Chain Camera and DVR Specifications:
- 4GB Micro SD Card included
- High resolution camera for video or still shots
- Photo resolution 1280 x 960
- Video Resolution 640x480
- Video Format: AVI
- Built in rechargeable battery last up to 3 hours
- One button record or snap shot
- Vibration alert
- Up to 4,000 still photos
- Easy to use and totally covert
- Micro SD card expansion slot
- Key Chain DVR
- 4GB Micro SD card w/ SD Card Adapter
- AC Adapter with USB converter for charging
- European power converter
- Web Cam Software mini-cd
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
SIZE: 2 1/4" x 1 1/4" x 1/2"
FAQsFor questions about payment, shipping and delivery times see the About StunGunMikes Section of our Store
Q: HOW DO I SET THE TIME/DATE STAMP FOR THE DVR200?
A: USING NOTEPAD TYPE THE TIME AND DATE TEXT EXACTLY AS THIS FORMAT SHOWS: 2011.10.04 11:30:00 WHEN YOU HAVE FINISHED TYPING OUT THE TEXT SAVE THIS DOCUMENT TO THE ROOT DIRECTORY. DO NOT PUT THIS FILE IN THE FOLDER WITH THE RECORDED VIDEO. EJECT THE UNIT FROM YOUR COMPUTER THEN TURN THE UNIT OFF AND BACK ON. NOW, THE DATE AND TIME WILL BE SET.
Q: WHEN USING THE DVR200 THE UNIT WILL NOT RECORD, POWER OFF, OR OPERATE, HOW CAN THIS BE FIXED?
A: BY REMOVING AND REINSERTING THE SD WITH THE UNIT POWERED OFF SHOULD FIX THE PROBLEM. ALSO, TRY RESETTING THE UNIT.