It may look like a regular everyday AC adapter plugged into the wall, but the Motion Activated AC Adapter DVR is much more!
This high-grade covert camera has a DVR built right into the unit, and is motion activated!
To operate, simply insert an SD card, and plug it into any working electrical AC outlet, and it instantly starts recording as soon as motion is detected!
Since the unit runs off AC power, there are no battery life concerns! Just plug it in, and let it record! When you are ready to retrieve the video, just remove the SD card, and you can play back the files on your PC.
Actual Video Taken from DVR255 Motion Activated AC Adapter DVR w/ On Screen Options: (Click to Play)
Motion Activated AC Adapter DVR w/ On Screen Options Features:
- Normal looking AC adapter
- Built in DVR and camera
- Time/Date Video Stamp
- Powered by AC outlet - no batteries needed!
- Amazing 720x480 resolution @ 30fps
- Takes up to a 32GB SD card
- 1 hr per GB recording
- Image Sensor: 1/4" CMOS camera lens
- Resolution: 720x480 NTSC
- Time/Date Stamp: YES
- Focal Lens: 4.3mm
- Angle of View: 78 degrees
- Min LUX: 0.5LUX @ F2.0
- Recording Resolution: 720x480 @ 30fps
- Video Format: MPEG 4 AVI
- Recording Mode: Motion Detection or Continuous Recording
- Memory Type: SD card
- Max SD Card Size: 32GB
- PC Interface: Mini USB 2.0
- Size: 2.51" x 2.04" x 1.96"
- Weight: 3.8oz
- AC Adapter DVR
- AC Adapter Cord
- IR Remote Control
- European Standard Head Adapter
- USB Connection Cable
- AV Connection Cable w/ IR Sensor
- 4GB micro SD card with SD Card Adapter
FAQs - AC Adapter DVR w/ On Screen Options
Q: How do I access the motion activated Menu?
A: Press the “STOP" button on the remote. This is also a sub menu by pressing the “setup” button.