Talk about a hidden camera. This Hidden Camera from Safety Technology Looks like an ordinary screw!
You can mount this covert video camera anywhere a screw would normally be found.
Who would ever suspect that this tiny little screw is actually a hidden camera?Spy Cameras can be implemented for various functions. These are just some of the more popular uses for hidden video:
- Parents who want to check up on their kids at home, or who want to see how a baby sitter or care giver treats their children when they are not around.
- Hidden video can be used to catch illegal behavior and can be used as a deterrent if it is known that the area is protected by surveillance
- Businesses use hidden surveillance to monitor and protect employees, deter theft, prevent insurance fraud, and prevent crime.
Hidden cameras can be used to film people with or without their knowledge, so it is essential to respect the privacy of others by using hidden surveillance only in places where you have rightful ownership.
Looking for a different model of Stealth Camera <==== See More? ====> Hidden Cameras with DVR Internal Recording
Hidden Camera Specifications:
- Image Sensor: 1/3" Sony CCD (B/W) 1/4" CCD (Color)
- Resolution: 420 Lines(B/W) 420 Lines(Color)
- Min. Illumination: .05 Lux (B/W) 1 Lux (Color)
- Lens: 3.7mm Wide Angle
- Power Required: 12 volts
- All necessary power supplies and battery packs are included.
“What do These Hidden Camera Features Mean?”
CCD stands for “Charged Coupled Device.” CCD cameras consume more power than CMOS but offers better picture recording in lower light settings than CMOS.
Image Sensor: The Larger the image sensor the wider the (FOV) or “field of view”. In General the larger image sensor will provide a sharper image, lower light capability and better color saturation.
Resolution: 420 Lines(B/W) 420 Lines(Color) is considered Wide-screen DVD (anamorphic) Quality
Lux 1 lux equals the amount of light that falls on a one-square-meter surface that is one meter away from a single candle. 10 lux equals the amount of light produced by 10 candles one meter away. The Lux ratings of a camera tells you how much light is required for them to capture an image. A Rating of 1 lux would be like a full moon overhead at tropical latitudes. A Rating of 0.002 lux equates to a Moonless clear night sky with airglow. Currently 0.003 Lux allows the best possible Black and White images in darkness before going into infra red technology.