CDRFLD Economy Bug Detector with RF and Lens Finder
Are you the privacy-minded sort? Now, you can bring home the same counter-surveillance power used by professionals in an affordable and effective package: the CDRFLD Economy Bug Detector!
Scans for RF Signals – The CDRFLD's extendible antenna searches for both analog and digital wireless signals in the 50MHz to 6000MHz band (with most surveillance devices operating around the 2400MHz mark). Its sensitivity can be adjusted to filter out unwanted interference or pinpoint low-output devices, and the suite supports multiple alert methods: silent LED flashes, discrete vibration, and an audible signal which you may connect to your favorite headphones or earbuds.
Infrared Detection – Even wired cameras have one common giveaway: infrared light. The IR lasers and flashes produced even by idle cameras can be seen with the CDRFLD's infrared-filtered lens; simply look for the little red light, and follow it to the source of your worries*.
Sleek and Efficient – Best of all, the CDRFLD is easy to use, easy to carry, and easy on battery life. Its slim profile makes it portable and discrete, and its internal lithium-ion battery can operate for 6 hours of IR detection or 15 hours of RF sweeping.
(*Or your neighbor's remote control. There are multiple infrared sources in home and office environments; please exercise due discretion when using the infrared-filtered lens.)
Real Spy Gear <========= See More =========> Bug Detectors
- Detects hidden video cameras dead or alive
- Wide range sweep for bugs from 1MHz-6500MHz.
- Detects wired & wireless hidden video cameras
- Silent alert vibration mode
- Alarm alert mode
- Silent LED alert mode
- Instant auto-detecting function
- Wide band RF bug detector with working frequency between 1MHz-6500MHz
- Also sweeps and detects VHF, UHF, WiFi, Bluetooth and GSM bugs.
- Very small light weight and portable size.
- Detecting sensitivity adjustable
- Multi-alarming mode: vibrating, beeping & LED light indicator
- Built in Li-Ion Battery
- Detecting frequency range: 1MHz-6500 MHz.
- Laser detecting range of wired cameras (self-shoot): 0.1-20 m
- Detecting range of RF device: 0.05-10m (subjected to the transmitting power of the RF device)
- Viewing lens: IR filtered lens
- Current consumption: 8 mA
- Self-shoot detecting wavelength: 920 nm
- Material: ABS
- Size: 65 x 48 x 15 mm
- Battery: Internal Li-Ion— full charge will last up to 6 hours for the lens detector and up to 15 for the RF detector
- 1 RFLD detection device
- 1 Set of earbuds
- 1 Instruction booklet
- 1 Power cord