Why do you need bug detectors? Because sometimes you need to be aware of your surroundings…particularly the ones you cannot see!We would like to present the Full Range Camera and Bug Detector. This lightweight and easy to use detector will find all types of hidden cameras, both wired and wireless; by using an advanced laser frequency visual detection method (the wavelength for the probe laser is 920 nm).
The CC308 Full Range Camera and Bug Detector also detects audio bugs and RF signals that fall within 1 MHz to 6.5 GHz range such as WIFI, Bluetooth, FM, VHF, UHF, and GSM bugs.
A built-in compass will make finding audio bugs during a large building sweep simple and clean and the four signal strength LED status indicators will let you know as you get closer to the hidden camera or audio bug source. You may adjust the sensitivity of the unit and even select one of the alert modes: silent LED alert (ear buds included), covert vibration alert, or loud alarm alert.
The Full Range Camera and Bug Detector has a built-in 450 maH lithium polymer rechargeable battery (recharging adapter included) and measures three and three-eighths inches x one and seven-eighths inches x five-eighths inches.
We highly recommend that you check all state, local and Federal Laws governing the use of video and audio surveillance equipment in your jurisdiction.
Real Spy Gear <========= See More =========> Bug Detectors
- Measurements: Three and three-eighths inches x one and seven-eighths inches x five-eighths inches.
- Laser: The wavelength for the probe laser is 920 nm.
- Compass: A built-in compass will make noting locations of audio bugs during a large building sweep simple.
- 3 Alert modes: silent LED, covert vibration, or loud alarm.
- Warranty: 90 days
- Full Range Camera and Bug Detector
- Adapter for Charging
- Built-in 450 maH lithium polymer rechargeable battery