When protecting sensitive information is critical to your success, the OSCOR provides the most automatic, reliable and cost effective capability on the market.
OSCOR is a complete eavesdropping detection package that is portable and programmable.
OSCOR is a microprocessor controlled counter surveillance system with a custom designed built-in spectrum analyzer that can operate automatically storing all encountered signals in memory for later review.
Designed to detect all major types of audio and video RF transmitters, including carrier current and infrared. OSCOR is the only product that protects your environment 24 hours a day.
Automatic Threat Correlation.
The patented OSCOR correlator provides signal classification by correlating the demodulated audio of a received signal to the ambient noises of an environment.
Automatic Signal Scanning and Logging.
Only the OSCOR provides an automatic solution to rapidly logging and classifying all the signals of your environment. A quick reference guide provides a single chart that completely defines the programming process.
Sonic ranging and triangulation to pinpoint bug locations.
Using the Patented Threat Locating System, a bugging device can be readily found with no destructive searches. The Triangulate and Locate option uses sonic ranging to locate a threatening microphone.
The OSCOR provides detailed signal analysis capabilities with a complete built-in suite of audio demodulators and IF bandwidth selections. The audio demodulators include FM wide band, FM narrow band, AM wide band, AM narrow band, Sub-carrier, Single Sideband, and IF bandwidths 250 kHz, 15 kHz, and 6 kHz.
Built-in video monitors
Built-in video monitors display images received on transmitted signals for protection against covert video transmitters. Supported video formats include NTSC, PAL, and SECAM. This feature is not included in the basic unit.
Built-in automatically switched antenna array.
Foldout antenna panel automatically selects the proper antenna with no connections required. Preamp provides maximum sensitivity for the proper input. No unreliable cable connections or mismatched antenna inputs.
Built-in printer for hard-copy printouts.
The OSCOR built-in thermal printer provides a user with the ability to generate printouts of important sweep data.
Removable Program chip for ease of upgrading software.
PC Interface and Remote Control of the OSCOR.
The OSCOR PC interface software provides the capability to create permanent database profiles of sweep environments, generate professional reports and graphs.
- RF Receiver Type: Quad Conversion Super Heterodyne with 3 phase locked loop synthesizers
- RF Frequency Coverage: 10kHz-3GHz
- Tuning Resolution: 100Hz
- Sensitivity: 0.8�V typical with 15kHz Bandwidth (+15dBm MAX)
- Demodulators: AM, FM Wide, FM Narrow. FM SC, SSB/CW
- IF Bandwidth: 250kHz, 15kHz, 6kHz
- Attenuators: 0, -20dB at active whip, Discone, and VLF-MF input
- Dynamic Range: 90dB
- Sub-carrier Tuning Range: 15kHz-250kHz
- Antenna Types: Balanced Loop 10kHz-500kHz (35-45kHz Narrow)
- Active Whip: 500kHz-1500MHz
- Discone: 1500MHz-3000MHz
- Infrared Detector: 10kHz-5MHz, 850-1070nM
- AC Carrier Current: 10kHz-5MHz (Balanced Across Power Line)
- 8/16 Bit Microcontroller
- 128 (512K Optional) Static RAM Memory
- Optical Encoder: 128 Pulse/Rev with variable count ratio
- Program Key: 64K Byte ROM
- Display: 128 x 256 Segment Graphics Supertwist LCD
- Printer: 192 Dot Per Line Graphics on 2
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-15kHz
- Voiceband Filter: 300Hz-3000Hz -18dB/Octave
- AGC Dynamic Range: 60dB
- Output Power: 3W @ 4
- Headphone Output: 0-2V rms @ 220
- Record Output: 50mV rms (with AGC) @ 500
- Remote contact: Normally Open (200mA 32V MAX)
- Balanced Auxiliary Input: 0.5V rms Nominal @ 600
- Reference Audio Input: 1mV - 1V rms @ 3.9K
- Sonic Correlator: 50Hz - 15kHz (Frequency Independent)
- Audio Alarm: 3 Level Programmable Two Tone Ringer
- Squelch: Automatic digital or manual control over full display range
- Headphones: Low acoustic leakage, output limited to 105dBA
- AC Input: 105-130/210-260VAC, 50-60Hz, 24W
- External DC Input: 12-l8VDC, 1A max
- Internal Battery: 12.6V, 2.9 Ah 3 hour operation per charge typical
- OTL-5000 OSCOR Triangulate and Locate
- OVM-5000 OSCOR Video Option (Multiple formats): Allows the OSCOR to provide viewing of video signals. Used for detection of covert surveillance cameras. Supports NTSC, PAL and SECAM. Includes a video demodulator circuit board that must be installed in the OSCOR main unit and two video monitors that fit inside the OSCOR storage Compartment. Includes OVP-5000.
- OVP-5000 OSCOR Video Patch Cord: Patch cord that allows received video signals to be fed directly into an alternate video monitor or a video recorder. Video output is provided in a standard RCA plug.
- OAR-5000 OSCOR Audio Recorder and Cables: Audio micro-cassette recorder that connects directly into the connector tray to use the OSCOR audio recorder functions.
- OEM-5000 OSCOR Extra Memory (512K): Increases the OSCOR signal storage capability from 7,168 signals to 28,672.
- LPE-5000 Locator Probe Extension Cable: BNC cable that is identical to the locator probe cable. Comes with barrel connector and provides extension for the Locator Probe.
- MIC-5000 Miniature Microphone: Used with the standard OSCOR cables to provide a remote microphone input.
- MPC-5000 OSCOR Multiple Purpose Cable: 12� Cable with 3.5mm male and 3.5mm female connectors. Used to extend Loop Antenna range, OSCOR Telephone Coupler and options MIC-5000.
- MPA-700 Modular Phone Adapter: Provides easy access to telephone conductors for testing. Universal connector works for 2,4,6 & 8 conductor telephone systems.
- CLA-700 Cigarette Lighter Adapter: Provides DC input to power the OSCOR from an automobile cigarette lighter. SIZE: 6 1/2" x 18 1/2" x 14 1/2"