For the true surveillance and counter-surveillance professional, there is no substitute: our CD-Pro is the golden standard for quality radio frequency detection.
Professional Detection Suite It's obvious even at a glance that the CD-Pro is a cut above other RF-detection devices. Its trio of antennas are each tuned to 1.2GHz, 2.4GHz, and 5.8GHz; this broad range of specialized receivers cuts down drastically on interference, and can pick up on signals from up to 90m (that's 300 feet!) from the user.
Interpret and View Live Feeds One of the CD-Pro's defining features is its ability to actually intercept and view A/V streams. It can interpret both PAL and NTSC feeds, and may either show a signal's contents on its 3.5 screen or, through built-in audio- and video-out jacks, push the contents to a DVR recording device.
Simple to Use While the interface of the CD-Pro may seem feature-rich (and it is!), using it is actually very straightforward. The band or bands to be automatically scanned are toggled on and off, and a pair of +/- buttons allow the user to fine-tune or manually sweep through frequencies of interest.
Don't forget to check out our other Professional Bug Detectors
Professional Camera Detector Features
- Built in Li-Ion battery
- Built in speaker and color monitor
- Separate antenna for each of the three bands
- Ease of use
- AV Outputs
- Earphone support
- Detects and indicates PAL or NTSC
- Power saving mode
Professional Camera Detector Technical Specs
- Scanning range: 1.2GHz Band, 2.4GHz Band, and 5.8GHz Band
- Power: Built in Li-Ion battery (Can charge while scanning)
- Recharge time: 8 Hours while off, 36 while on
- Monitor: 3.5" color LCD
- Recharge time: 8 hours while off 36 while on
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 5.5" x 1.6"(Antenna length not included)
- Weight: 1.9 lb (Including battery)
- Detection range: Up to 300 feet depending on signal strength
Professional Camera Detector Includes
- 1 Professional Camera Detector
- 1 Rugged carrying case
- 1 Instruction book
- 1 AC Adapter
- 1 Earbud
- 3 AV cables