USB DVR with 4 GB Built-In Flash
The USB DVR is disguised as an ordinary flash drive. It functions not only as the DVR, but a 4 GB flash drive as well.
It has the capability of recording video at a resolution of 720*480 and still images at 5 mpx. Video can be recorded by using the motion detection feature or by recording continuously.
It includes 4 GB of built-in memory and is expandable to 16 GB by using a microSD card. Working time is approximately 90 minutes and charging time is approximately 3 hours.
After recording, simply plug the device into any computer running Windows ME or newer or running Mac's OS X. It loads just like a regular USB flash drive and allows you to easily access your videos and other files.
Spycams <========= See More =========> James Bond Gadgets
- 4GB Memory, expandable to 16GB
- Works on Windows ME or greater and Mac OS X
- Can record video and sound continuously
- Takes photos
- Records video when motion is detected when set to motion detection mode
- The DVRA8 will be recharged every time it is plugged into a computer
- Measures: 3 inches long, 1.25 inches wide, and 3/4 inch thick.
- Warranty: 90 days
- 4GB SD Card (included)
**Please note that it is the responsibility of the customer to check all State, Local and Federal Laws governing the use of video Spy (hidden) cameras (with or without audio) before ordering and/or using hidden or covert video and/or audio surveillance equipment.