You can record up to six separate user recordings that range in announcing when someone has pulled up in your drive way – “Someone’s just pulled up the driveway” to keeping your children safe -“Susie is by the gate latch.” When you record your own alert message you are then notified of activity in the area you have set the system up to monitor.
The Voice Alert System-6 key applications include a wireless driveway alarm, residential and small business security, child monitoring and safety, and home automation. The system is easy to set up and can be completely customized to fit your individual needs. The wireless PIRs feature includes all weather protection, adjustable mounting and sensitivity, and the ability to send a signal 300 feet through walls and up to 1000 feet in open space. The Voice Alert System-6 may also be expanded and integrated with additional transmitters and sensors.
The Voice Alert System-6 offers:
- 6-Zone Monitoring Capability
- Customized Voice-Recordable Alerts
- All Weather, Wireless PIR Sensor Transmitters
- Multiple Beam Patterns for Optimal Detection
- Adjustable Mounting, Beam Sensitivity, and Delay Timer
- 4 "C" Relays to Trigger Additional Devices
Would you like to be alerted when ...
- Cars are coming up the driveway
- Children go inside your tool shed
- Intruders approach the front or backyard
- Someone enters your garage
- Visitors are walking to the front door
- Your parked boat or motor home has been boarded
- Kids or pets are trampling your flowers
...then you need the Voice Alert System-6.
Voice Alert System-6 is a new annunciator system featuring wireless PIR sensors transmitters and a remote receiver/speaker base unit. Users record their own alert messages and are then notified with their own voice message when activity in a monitored area is detected.
System-6 allows a maximum of six user recorded messages. Each message is specific to one zone.
For instance, zone one could be for a driveway alarm -“Car coming up the driveway” while zone two could be for a sensor monitoring the back yard- “Alert! Child by the pool!” Perhaps a third sensor guards a side entrance against intruders.
However, when this PIR detects movement, the base unit plays “Intruder on patio” and triggers a floodlight using one of four relays included on the base unit. System-6 can monitor all three zones simultaneously and still have three additional zones available when needed. Users can alter their messages and place the wireless sensors wherever they wish.
Voice Alert System-6 sets up in minutes and can be completely customized to fit their individual needs. The wireless PIRs feature: all weather protection, adjustable mounting and sensitivity, and can send a signal 300 feet through walls and up to 1000 feet in open space.
Key applications include:
- Wireless Driveway Alarm
- Residential and Small Business Security
- Child Monitoring and Pool Safety
- Home Automation
Includes base unit and a wireless sensor. Additional sensors available separately.