SG Home Cloud CVR Outdoor Power Strip Wi-Fi - SGC1515WFDesigned to elude outsiders, the Outdoor Power Strip, is equipped with our SG Home CVR live viewing camera systems. It allows you to monitor the exterior of a residence from anywhere on your smart devices using our free SG Cloud App. Simply connect to a Wi-Fi network and instantly view & store the live video. You're one click away from comfort!
Wi-Fi Hidden Cameras <=== See More ===> Outdoor Surveillance Cameras
SG Home CVR Hidden Cameras: the Future of Home Automation. Learn more about SG Cloud Hidden Cameras and Home Automation.
• Set-up is a breeze with our SG Home app
• Now you can view your recorded video right from the SG home app
• Reduce false alerts using PIR to detect the activity you really need to record
• Push notifications alert you of any activity right on your smart device
• All of our cameras have live remote viewing weather they are battery operated or electric
• Hidden SSID (the camera's id) makes the camera undetectable on your network
• Our IRs are high power making them ten times better than traditional IRs (only in certain models)
• Never worry about someone viewing your cameras our SG Home APP has a Login screen for security
- Click here to find out about subscription pricing www.sghomecloud.com/subscriptions
Professional Uses: Perfect for camera installers for heavy traffic areas, Law enforcement, and Loss Prevention managers
Personal Uses: Watch your child’s caregiver, check on your business security, know when the kids come home from school, and see what your pet is up too from the other side of the world.
Crafted in America with over 20 years of experience of innovation in building hidden cameras. Rest assured you get the best with KJB Security Products non-stop customer service and tech support.
Zone Shield & Xtreme Life Wi-Fi Quick Set Up Guide
1. Open the Zone Shield® or Xtreme Life™ camera to insert the memory card into the memory card slot and connect the power supply.
2. For the Xtreme Life™ models, charge the battery pack about 10 hours for a full charge.
3. Download the “EZ-SEE” App from Apple Store or Google Play. Open the app after it has installed.
4. In the app, press “Add” button in the top-left corner, then press the “SCAN” button in the middle of the next screen. Locate the QR code on your camera and point your smart device’s camera at the QR and the app will scan the code. After scanning, the EZ-SEE App will now directly connect your smart phone or tablet to your camera through Wi-Fi.
5. Once connected, there will be a pop-up confirming to connect to the internet for remote live view. Select your Wi-Fi network and type in your password. The camera will reboot and take 1-2 minutes to come back online, at which point it will be ready for live viewing from your smart phone or tablet.
EZ-SEE Application download here (Windows XP and up)
Note about Battery life: when using the PIR motion setting your battery will last up to 90days in stand by.You may not live view unless the PIR is triggered than you can view up to 10 min post event.
You can use this item in continuous mode and the battery will last up to 8 hours you can than live view at anytime no event has to take place. Note viewing uses up battery life.