Introducing the iTrail. A passive GPS logger
Simply place the small iTrail unit wherever you like - your car, child's backpack, virtually anywhere!
Please note: This is a passive tracker with no monthly fee. The unit must be retrieved in order to download and track the route taken
At only 1.5" x 1.5" small, the logger records location, speed, time, and displays this information on an easy-to-use interface powered by Google Maps and Google Earth.
Simply turn on the unit, and place it where you would like. The unit will then constantly record up to 120 hours of data. To retrieve the information, plug the unit into your computer via the included USB/charging cable. You can then download the information to a printable-report and view in Google Maps or Google Earth.
The iTrail is water resistant, meaning it can be mounted outside as well. Strong magnetic box available for vehicle mounting. When not in use, an on-board motion sensor puts the unit to "sleep" to conserve battery power. LED status lights also indicate when the unit is powered on, when it is tracking, and when the battery is low or the memory is full.
Lowest Price Online Guaranteed!
See our Blog for iTrail FAQs
GPS Tracking <=== See More ===> iTrail GPS
iTrail Anything, Anywhere with Location by Location GPS Tracking
- iTrail GPS Data Logger Provides Tracking at No Additional Cost
- The Smallest GPS Tracker with More Accuracy than the Rest
- 120 Hours of Storage Capacity Compiles Miles of Travel History
- Long Life Rechargeable Battery Provides Easy Power Maintenance
- Record Start and Stop Locations, Directions, Point to Point Distances, Travel Speed and more
- GPS Mapping and Trip Analysis Software Included
- Data Transfers to PC Instantly for Immediate Map Display of Your Driving History
- Google Earth Compatible
- Detailed Driving Reports
- iTrail Dimensions: 1.5" x 1.5" x 0.5"
- Memory Capacity: 120 Hours of Data
- Motion Activated Operation
- Battery Life: 16 Hours
- Accurate within 3 Meters
- LED Indicators Lights
- Output: USB
- Start Satellite Acquisition Time: <35 sec
- Battery Type: Built-in Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Charge Time: 2 Hours
- Battery Capacity: 750mAh
- Operating Temperature: - 10 – 50 C
- Microsoft Windows, XP, 7 and Windows 8
- Dimensions: 1.75 L X 1.75 W X 0.625 H
- Weight: 0lb 5oz
Included with this item
- iTrail GPS Logger
- Installation mini-cd
- USB charge/transfer cable