Barking Dog Alarms: Police say a barking dog is an excellent way to deter burglars....and this one never needs food, water or to be taken for a walk.
Dogs have always been protectors of the house: an angry bark from most breeds is often more than enough to deter would-be home intruders. That said, keeping a canine companion isn't always easy; petcare is expensive, and suitable guard breeds are rarely a good fit for small homes or those with children.
Enter the electric watchdog! Electronic Secure Dog is perfect for any home: it uses an adjustable-sensitivity radar to scan for motion while its master is away, and can be tamed into a friendly chime or bark-free alert sound during other times. Installation is straightforward, and this computerized puppy can operate off of either AC power or 8 standard AA batteries.
With his electronic radar eyes, the Electronic Secure Dog can "see" through thick doors, walls and glass. And once his cord is plugged in, he'll stay on duty around the clock, indefinitely. The Electronic Secure Dog can protect homes, apartments, mobile homes, RV's, jewelry stores, hotels, factories, warehouses, public and private buildings of virtually every kind.
- Reliable 24-hour protection
- No Installation required
- Protection with none of the problems of owning a real dog.
- Very realistic--barking gets louder and more frequent as intruder gets closer.
- Switch from the barking dog to alarm or chime. Radar sensitivity is adjustable from 10-20 feet
- Adjustable Volume
- Senses movement through walls, doors, and glass to alert you of a visitor's arrival.
- Size: 9 inches tall
- Maintenance free.